Jill E. Mueller
Jill E. Mueller is an associate at MacGillis Wiemer, LLC and focuses her practice on family and juvenile cases.
Jill graduated from Marquette University Law School in 2013. While in law school, Jill was awarded a Public Interest Law Society Fellowship for her work as a juvenile public defender in Waukesha County and was inducted into the Pro Bono Society for volunteering over 120 hours of legal services. Most of those hours were spent assisting low-income individuals with family law matters at the Milwaukee Justice Center located in the Milwaukee County Courthouse.
Jill received her undergraduate degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison where she majored in both English and Spanish. During the fall of her junior year, Jill spent a semester abroad studying Spanish in Seville, Spain. While in school, Jill worked as a tour guide for the UW Athletic Department and taught Pre-K summer school to Spanish-speaking children.
In her free time, Jill enjoys running and playing tennis.
Areas of Practice
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin – 2013
- Honors: Public Interest Law Society Fellowship, juvenile public defender in Waukesha County
- Honors: Pro Bono Society for Volunteering over 120 hours of Legal Services
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Major: English & Spanish
- Pre-K summer school to Spanish-speaking children
Honors and Awards
- Public Interest Law Society Fellowship for her work as a juvenile public defender in Waukesha County
Past Employment Positions
- UW Athletic Department, Tour Guide